XB-Z2 DMX RGB RGBW Controller
- Flexible DMX control for RGB/RGBW LEDs
- Wide compatibility with various DMX decoders
- Easy and intuitive operation with LCD screen
- Multiple dynamic lighting effects for versatile applications
- Sturdy and durable design for long-lasting use
1. XB-Z2 Offline player system features：
(1) The playback content stored in an SD card, can store up to 16 effect files. The SD card capacity supports single effect playback, effects playback loop, effect speeds up and speed down.
(2) The controller adopts standard TCP/IP internet agreement, the single transmission is more stable, can use ultra-five cable or fiber optic to connect.
(3) Match use with our T-500K offline operation, can support up to 100000 pixels or 40 sets of T-500K controllers.
(4) Support timed(holiday) playback, global wireless GPS synchronization.
(5) The controller against the DMX IC comes with a coding function; In addition, match use with our 2016 LedEdit-K V3.26 and above edition can make a one-key coding setting.
NOTE: 1. Offline player support 50000 pixels the speed can reach 22frame/second if support 100000 pixels the speed can reach 15 frames/second(The above parameter take 1903 agreement IC data as an example, different IC would have difference).
2. Support controller: T-500K
XB-Z2 master wiring diagram
Single master control:
Online and offline integrated control：
Synchronous control of multiple master GPS/BDS satellite signals:
Multi-master controls Online and offline integrated control:
Synchronization of multiple master RF radio frequency: