T790K DMX Pixel LED Controller
T-790K system features:
(1) The controller has 8 output ports, each port can carry up to 170/512/768 pixels(Different pixels for different chips).
(2) The controller port output two kinds of signal protocol: ①DMX512/1990 international standard protocol and DMX512 extended protocol; ②SPI/TTL serial protocol.
(3) The controller output port provides three protections to ensure that the controller output port is not burn out in the case of short circuit or reverse connection in the controlled lamp.
(4) Controller ID automatic/manual numbering function, which can be numbered together with multiple controllers, or individual controller numbers.
(5) The controller comes with built-in effects to test on-load luminaires (all supported by RGB/RGBW luminaires).
(6) The controller has DMX512 write function and address test. The single port or all ports carry the DMX512 IC write address and perform address test on the luminaire.
(7) The communication between the controllers adopts the international standard TCP/IP network protocol. The optional transmission rate supports 100M/Gigabit adaptation, and the transmission speed is more stable and fast. The maximum transmission distance between each two controllers can reach 100 meters. More than this distance can increase the switch or use fiber for long-distance transmission.
(8) The controller provides an LCD screen display that shows the model, ID, and operating status of the controller.
(9) When connected with our online video software LedPlayer for computer control, the connection status of the controller is monitored in real time on the computer. Using the online video software LedPlayer for computer control can realize: program timing playback, program segment selection, effect brightness adjustment, white balance online adjustment, program playback speed adjustment, display text, picture loop playback, etc., which greatly satisfy the customer’s application and Multiple needs in debugging.
(10) The online video software LedPlayer comes with Gamma correction, which makes the color display more delicate and vivid.
(11) When the controller is connected to the computer, the IP address is set. The controller supports online
Note 1: The DMX/1903 IC on the controller can be controlled by MADRIX software. The maximum normal 3 unit (3 Univ) lamps per port, that is 3*170 pixels; multi-controllers combined into the largest control system Compatible with 2048 units.
Note 2: The controller supports rack-mounting. If necessary, please contact the relevant business personnel before placing an order.