MR-218DW Addressable LED Sub-controller
1. Controller’s output support standard USITT DMX512/1990 Universal Protocol and expand DMX512 Protocol.
2. Controller signal output ADRI/PO terminal can achieve DMX512 channel automatic addressing. Support DMX512AP-N / NB, UCS512, MY7221, WS2821, and other driver chips；
3. MR-218DW Controller addressing signal output compatible differential signals output，Improve the addressing signal transmission distance， in favor of the project application for long-distance transmission and effective addressing；
4. Three-primary-color independent brightness control, which realizes the simple, effective, and accurate adjustment of white balance.
5. Precise gamma correction algorithm. It better conforms to the visual photographic characteristics of the human body, and the display color is more sufficient and rich, so as to perfectly reflect the animation or video effects of the designer.
6. Support 120-frame frequency maximum, to guarantee demands for HD display and 3D display of the image;
7. Adopt Ethernet interface and UDP network protocol, to guarantee stable transmission, the maximum transmission distance is 100m.
8. LCD display module, to timely display the controller parameters and state.
9. Dual-network interface, which can realize cascade connection between controllers and automatic inspection of the controller, and the connection status is displayed intuitively through the software.
10. 8-port output, the single port output is standard 512-channel, expand protocol load points by client basis chip characteristics self-testing.
11. Support dual-way backup, the display will not be influenced if a controller is broken or the network cable is disconnected.
12. Can set self-adapting 1000M / 100M or forced 100M, to guarantee stability of large project.
1. 1000Mbps/ 100Mbps optional: adapt to different project schemes；
2. Two-way redundancy of the system signal: doubled stability；
3. Four-color independent algorithm: energy-saving, environmental-friendly, and with pure color；
4. Integrated synchronous and asynchronous control: online in priority, automatic switching to the offline effect without online signal, to realize video source backup；
5. Large independent development and design video edition, playing and wiring design software: stronger adaptability, more supported languages, and higher openness；
6. It is used in various shaped screens, multiple screens, building screens, pixel light screens and other complicated applications at home and abroad；
7. Support IP group function, and adopt switch parallel connection scheme: reduce system-level cascade chain length, and improve stability；
8. Add fiber optic conversion module located, Control system supports fiber-optic signal transmission；
9. Support wireless network transmission, wireless bridge connection, and Internet remote control；
10. With the Internet control software, Support Internet remote control；
11. The system supports automatic, timed, and holiday preset playing；
12. Support mainstream 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and so on.
1. Synchronous and asynchronous play of contents of video and image files of multiple formats；
2. Can install all Windows operating systems and support languages of various countries；
3. The player software is reserved with sufficient interfaces, so as to be compatible with other international general protocols, and support the personalized design demands of the customers.
Enhance Your LED Lighting Control with the MR-218DW Addressable LED Sub-Controller
MR-218DW Controller Appearance
Output port definitionMR-218DW controller uses 8pcs 5pin terminal interface output signals. 5Pin Terminals Sort
sequentially from left to right， as shown below：
MR-218DW light controller schematic diagram