K8000C Addressable LED Controller
- SD card offline controller
- 8-port output 8192 pixels maximum
- Add a display based on old version
- Add more IC chips + DMX512 chips
- Comes with DMX512 chips write address code function
- Support our all led digital strips, led pixel lights, etc
K-8000C system features:
(1) 32 to 65536 degree Gray control, Gamma correction procession handle.
(2) Support various points, line light sources, and all kinds of rules and specifically shaped handles.
(3) The controller has eight ports output, each port can support up to 512/1024 lights(DMX lights can support up to 512 pixels).
(4) The playback content is stored in the SD card, the SD card can store up to 32 files, SD cared capacity supports 128MB-32GB.
(5) The controller can single set use, also multiple controllers cascade, cascade optical isolation mode: interference, better stability, cascade distance between two controllers can reach up to 150 meters, need to use 0.5M² pure copper power cord.
(6) The controller support chip can lock the support IC in software, or not lock the support IC in the software, select the support IC through the controller CHIP button, this scheme is more flexible and convenient.
(7) For the DMX lighting IC, the controller comes with a write address function; In addition, with use of our 2016 LedEdit-K V3.26 or later edition can make one key write address function setting.
(8) Support load lamp is 4 channels (RGBW) pixels or split into single-channel point pixels.
(9) Enhanced 485 TTL and 485 differential (DMX) signal output.
(10) The controller comes with the test effects were as follows: 1 red, green, blue, and black jump; 2 red, green, blue, and black gradient; 3 red, green, blue and goes.
K8000-C LED Controller With Remote Control
1, The controller load lamps 512 points pixel, speed can reach up to 30 frames/sec, 768 point pixel speed can reach up to 25 frames/sec, 1024 point pixel speed is about 22 frames/sec (the above parameter is an example of 1903 agreement IC, different IC have difference)
2、 International standard DMX512 (1990 agreement) maximum support 512 pixels. When the load is international standard 170 pixels, the speed can reach up to 30 frames/sec, 340 pixels speed is about 20 frames/sec when 512 pixels speed is about 12 frames/sec.
3、Timing (holidays) Play Global Wireless GPS synchronization, control station channel distributor, please contact the salesman or technical support staff for more information.
K8000C controller conventional IC lamps wiring
How to set up K-8000C led strip controller
What is the difference between addressable and traditional LEDs?
Addressable LEDs can be controlled independently, meaning that each LED can display a different color or effect. Traditional LEDs, on the other hand, cannot be controlled independently, meaning that all of the LEDs connected to the controller will display the same color or effect.
What types of addressable LEDs are compatible with the K8000C?
The K8000C is compatible with a wide range of addressable LEDs, including popular brands such as WS2812B, SK6812, and APA102.
Can the K8000C be used for live events?
Yes, the K8000C allows for real-time control of the LEDs.