CCT COB LED Strip Connector
Chinese Professional Addressable LED Lights Manufacturer & Supplier
The CCT COB LED Strip Connector is usually a 3-pin COB connector, mainly used for quick connection of the COB CCT LED strip without soldering. Suitable for 5mm, 8mm, and 10mm wide CCT COB LED strips. Adopting an invisible structure that does not block light and avoids dark areas, it is suitable for linear light from COB strips. The current is 5A. Accepts voltage 0-36V.
3 Pin CCT COB LED Strip Connector Without Wire
3 Pin CCT Ribbon to Wire COB LED Strip Connector
3 Pin CCT Ribbon Wire Ribbon COB LED Strip Connector
3 Pin Female Plug Connector For CCT COB LED Strip
3 Pin CCT Ribbon to Ribbon COB LED Strip Connector
3 Pin 90 Degree L Shape Connector For CCT COB LED Strip
3 Pin CCT Tape to Tape T-Shape COB LED Strip Connector
How to Connect LED Strip Connector?
Step 1: Open the stripped end of the connector and peel off the 3M paper on the back of the light strip.
Step 2: Insert the LED light strip into the solderless connector. The pins of the light strip need to be in accurate contact with the copper spikes of the connector.
Step 3: Gently push the plastic lock back to the locked position and close the lid tightly.
Important: Before pressing the connection, please check whether the positive and negative poles of the light strip are consistent with the other end
RGB COB LED Strip Connector Troubleshooting
If you notice the light strip flickering or failing to light up, there may be a connection issue. You can check from the following aspects.
1. Make sure the teeth are pointing up through the strip and pressing the wire into the groove.
2. Don’t mix wires. Polarity is important, make sure positive to positive and negative to negative.
3. Make sure you use compatible light strips that match the size and voltage of our RGB COB LED strip connectors.
3 Pin CCT COB LED Strip Connector Advantages
- 【Compatible with multiple sizes of LED strip lights】5mm, 8mm and 10mm are available in multiple sizes. Transparent intermediate connectors avoid blocking light, leaving no dark areas.
- 【Solderless extendable connector】 A variety of LED connector accessories are available: L-shape, T-shape, ribbon to wire, tape to tape, tape wire tape and other types that can extend the length of the strip light to the power supply or connector, thus eliminating the problem of limited space and enabling corner connections.
- 【Easy to Use】Easy to install and no soldering required, this cob connector kit allows you to DIY safely and easily, saving you time and money.
- 【Stable Connection】 Stable connection and durable. Important: Before pressing the connection, please check whether the positive and negative poles of the light strip are consistent with the other end.
Bulk Wholesale LED Light Strip Connector
Suntech Lite is a source LED light strip connector supplier. We provide various types of LED light strip connectors. According to the different functions of LED strip connectors, they can be divided into L-shaped connector series, T-shaped connector series, ribbon-to-ribbon connector series, ribbon-wire-ribbon connector series, and so on. According to the number of PINs, our LED light strip connectors can be divided into 2PIN, 3PIN, 4PIN, 5PIN, and 6PIN. The light strip’s width can be divided into 5mm, 8mm, 10mm, and 12mm.
2-PIN LED strip connectors can be used with either single color or white LED strips.
3-PIN LED strip connectors can be used with tunable white LED strips, CCT LED strips or addressable LED strips.
4-PIN LED strip connectors can be used for RGB LED strips.
5-PIN LED strip connectors can be used with RGB+W or RGBW LED strips.
6-PIN LED strip connector can be used with RGB+CCT or RGBWW or RGB+tunable white LED strips.
3 Pin COB CCT LED Strip Connector Application
The 3-pin CCT COB LED strip connector is a versatile accessory that facilitates COB (chip on board) LED strip applications. Here are some common applications for 3-pin COB CCT LED strip connectors:
1. LED Strip Extension: 3-pin CCT connector allows easy expansion of COB LED strips. By connecting the connector to the corresponding pins on the LED strip, you can seamlessly extend the length of the strip to accommodate different installation requirements.
2. Corner and Angle Installation: COB LED strip lights can be cut and bent to fit corners or angled surfaces. The CCT 3-pin connector allows you to reconnect cut sections of the light strip, ensuring a continuous electrical connection without blocking light and no dark areas.
3. DIY Projects and Prototyping: The CCT 3-pin COB LED strip connector can also be used for DIY projects and prototyping. It simplifies the process of connecting and testing COB LED strips, making it easy to experiment and customize lighting solutions for a variety of applications.
4. Temporary installation: This connector provides a convenient solution for temporary installations or situations where flexibility and portability are required. It enables fast, secure connections, making it easy to install and remove COB LED strips in temporary event venues, trade shows or exhibition booths.
5. Repair and maintenance: When the COB LED light strip is damaged or requires maintenance, the CCT COB 3-pin connector can be used to replace the faulty part without replacing the entire light strip. This enables targeted repairs and minimizes downtime, saving time and costs.
Important note: The CCT 3 Pin COB LED Strip Connector can only be used CCT COB LED strips.
How to Buy Solderless Connectors for COB LED Strips?
There are many types of light strip connectors, and you should consider the following factors when purchasing:
1. Cob Strip Light Width
If the COB strip width is 5mm, the connector selected must be 5mm wide. If it is 8mm width, the fitting must be 8mm width. 8mm width connectors cannot be used with 5mm width LED strips.
Of course, the connectors of LED cob lighting are also divided into single-color and multi-color. The monochrome connector is 2PIN, the white color temperature adjustable light strip is 3PIN, the RGB COB light strip is 4PIN, the RGBW COB light strip is 5PIN, and the RGBWW COB light strip is 6PIN.
2. How to Install COB LED Light Strips
There are many different connection methods for connectors, such as I-type middle butt plug-in type, L-type 90-degree connector, T-type three-way connector, etc. First, determine where you need to install the connector and which method is required. With these connectors, LED light strips are easy to connect quickly, making your COB light strips usable in almost any situation.
3. What if the light strip does not have a matching seamless crystal joint?
Some customized COB LED strips or 3mm wide flexible light strips do not have matching connectors, what should I do? You can connect 2 light strips by welding and add a terminal connector to act as a bridge in the middle.
Remember: When connecting, connect the positive pole to the positive pole and the negative pole to the negative pole.
2 Pin vs. 3 Pin vs. 4 Pin vs. 5Pin vs. 6 Pin LED Strip Connector
2-pin led strip connectors are used to connect single-color LED strip lights.
On the circuit board, there are two copper pads, one positive and one negative. And the two copper pads are the strip light’s connecting points. This is where the term “two-pin” comes from. Please check for 2-pin led strip connections if your led strip light is white, red, blue, green, or any single color.
3-pin led light strip connectors are used for tunable white led strip lights and single-signal addressable led strips.
Tunable white led strip lights, also known as dual white led strips or CCT led light strips, come in two white colors: warm white and daylight white. You may choose the color to use in each scenario. They also include three copper pads for warm white and daylight lines, one positive and two negative.
There are three copper pads on single signal addressable led strips. However, there are three: one for positive, one for negative, and one for the digital signal line.
4-pin led strip light connectors are used for RGB color changing led strip lights, dual signal addressable LED strip lights, and breakpoint resume addressable LED lights.
RGB led strips are the most well-known led light strips. We frequently see folks inquiring how to connect RGB led strips. RGB color shifting lights have four copper pads, one positive and three negative R, G, B color lines.
There are four copper pads on dual signal addressable led strip lights and breakpoint resume addressable led strip lights. Also included are one for positive, one for negative, one for the clock or backup line, and one for the digital signal line.
It should be noted that addressable RGB led strip lights do not always require 4-pin connections. When choosing led connectors for addressable light strips, consider the signal line rather than the number of connecting points.
5-pin led strip connectors feature five copper pads and are used for RGBW led strip lights. For the R, G, B, and W colors, there is one positive line and four negative lines.
6-pin led strip light connectors are used for RGBCCT led strips. There are six copper pads, one for positive as the same and the others for R, G, B, W, and WW color lines. You can see that an RGBCCT led strip light is comparable to an RGB led strip light with a tunable white led strip.